Friday, July 31, 2009

20 days and counting

I thought I'd take a break from my usual sitting around and try out some yoga on DVD to help me relax a little bit more. It never occurred to me that yoga involves holding positions, which is a challenge in itself. After twenty minutes of grunting and screaming through repetitive upward and downward dog into push-up position, I had to stop. Even the cool down was intense, and my muscles quivered as I attempted my last downward dog. So either yoga is very hard, or I am out of shape. I'm devoting the last twenty days here doing this hard exercise and we'll see if I ever get over the shakes during each pose. Fingers crossed!

2 comments:

sam and kyrsten said...

yuck. i hate yoga. its the worlds worst exercise. heres to you. heres to you.

vanessa said...

haha i love you kyrsten!