Monday, July 6, 2009

morning glory


Taylor making sure the sparklers are safe




trying not to get burned


and dance at the same time



Mr. and Mrs. Burrup

















Both Taylor and I own cameras. Mine just needs new batteries and Taylor's just needs to not have such a bright flash and voila! we'd have better, higher quality pictures. For reasons unbeknownst to us, we haven't taken the time or put forth the effort to change batteries. Neither of us are photogenic in the least bit (wed pics, for example), so a camera is kind of like our enemy rather than a necessity.

Someday that will change; believe it or not, Taylor is an amazing photographer. Something he could pursue....I hope.

For now, we are okay using our phones.

So, for the 4th, we started things out right with Pizza Guys pizza. Thank you Daneile for ordering a pizza with just cheese since I can't eat pepperoni. :) Then I received phone call after phone call from my nieces and nephew- my older sis is preggo!! yay!! So exciting. Then we enjoyed a lovely firework show Citrus Heights style in the mall parking lot. I loved every minute of it. I think it's when I hear "Stars and Stripes Forever" when my patriotism surfaces. I could wake up every morning to that song and a diet coke and do magical things.

1 comment:

Stewart Family said...

It's so funny about 3 years ago we were in the same mall parking lot watching the the fireworks too are you guys living in a house or an apartment if so which ones. hope all is well.