Friday, August 7, 2009

I LOVE Kelly Clarkson's new single and other crap

Firsties- I'm happy to have my mac back. well, Taylor's, but he lets me claim it like it's my baby. The charger cord burned up so I went without for almost a week! I almost died of boredom. Secondly-I love yoga. It is kicking my butt, but I have actually done it everyday since last Friday. That's good for me. It makes jogging seem easier, but I have a complex about running by myself early in the morning or at dusk. It's too hot to run in the middle of the day. It was cloudy yesterday so I seized the moment and wimpishly jogged to the park and back. Third- Marshmallows. I think I am addicted. I find myself making rice krispie treats every other day, and sipping on hot chocolate with mallows when the AC causes my toes to turn purple (I have poor circulation.) Fourth- I am loving the band Grizzly Bear a lot. I was a former Grizzly Bear at one time {Gate City elementary alum.} The song "While you wait for the others", and "Two Weeks" are on repeat tonight. Two weeks. Two weeks. Two weeks................

3 comments:

sam and kyrsten said...

"Firsties"- i like you. also i make rice krispy treats every other day too. in fact im making them today. also your crazy. sorry but its true. maybe im just the only person on the continental US that hates yoga. but i do! and i am thrilled that you have two weeks. can i brag? i only have one! :) i hope everything is going well! glad your back. my mac is my baby too!

Chris and Daneile said...

I would probably go through some serious withdraws if I didn't have my computer, so my heart goes out to you :). Do you have a yoga DVD or something? I absolutely love Pilates. They are such relaxing exercises. But I have never tried yoga before. I want to though. So let me know what your doing because it sounds tough but totally rewarding. I think we are going to San Fran tomorrow so you and Taylor should come along. I love that city.

sam and kyrsten said...

WHAT!!!?? does this mean you are going to be in our ward again!!! :) YAY! im so glad! i am also very happy we have been able to stay in touch this way throughout the summer! i always love the things you have to say. you rock! you guys drive safe too! i dont know when your leaving but be safe and have fun!