Monday, June 21, 2010

oh dear, june is almost over.

Today, in all my grossness, I went to TJMaxx and bought some much needed summer clothes. This good weather makes me happy and indulgent. Chocolate cake for breakfast, long hot bubble bath, shopping spree, and now a pb and j sandwich before a little TV and nappy time.

Father's day was delightful. Church was great, followed by an afternoon at the Greenway path with the dogs, then visits to both dads. If I was ambitious, I would find vintage pictures of each dad, but I'm not. Let's just say they are two handsome foxes that keep looking better each year.

I also got Taylor a Father's day gift but it was just a card, which I found out before I gave it to him that he thinks cards are LAME. Too bad for him. I will have to make it up and buy him a gun next year. or a trip to Hawaii, whichever he decides.  LOVE HIM.

Ok, June, normally you are normally a fun month, but this month has been awful. I hope July brings me back my health, my appetite, and desire to do those fun outdoor things people who live in Idaho do in the summer.

4 comments:

stephani said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
John and Maren Williams said...

:) !!!

Team Garza Zija Distributor said...

Better not have been too hot a bath!! ;)

sam and kyrsten said...

hmm... im feelings hints or something. what is this?