Wednesday, June 2, 2010

whoops

Did you know you can soak dishes with hard-water spots in equal parts water and vinegar for fifteen minutes and they come out sparkly clean?

Well, I have been doing this since we moved into our house because we didn't have a water softener until this last weekend (thank you sooooo much Erika). Every few days I take the tote of vinegar water and dump it on the grass in the backyard. You're welcome, yard.

It's been raining and we have been expecting vibrant greens and soft crisp grass to walk on barefoot. Nope. it's brown, but just on one side- the side I dumped the solution on weekly.

Taylor is confused and I don't have the heart to tell him it's my doing.

whoops..

2 comments:

John and Maren Williams said...

hahaha I can just see Taylor with a perplexed look on his face

stephani said...

HA i love you. how funny. i'm going to try that though...thanks for the tip :)