Saturday, January 2, 2010

definitely a monet



I'm not sure what came over me, but one second I had the idea to make homemade bagels and the next second my kitchen turned into a mini-bagelry. These tasted good but I'll probably never make them again because it took way too much time. Good thing I made three batches and only ate one single bagel and threw the rest out. Taylor took one look at them and laughed. What?? They're hard to shape!!! Not as easy as it looks :)

K but seriously, if anyone has the yellow chicken curry recipe from the Thai restaurant in Lava they can lend me, I'd be most appreciative. thanks.

3 comments:

sam and kyrsten said...

awesome. great idea. i would never ever even attempt this. they look pretty delish! and i wish i had that recipe. there is a place in taylorsville utah (i ate it yesterday) and it has the most AMAZING yellow curry ever! i should take you there!

Rachel said...

Oh I'm sure they were yummy! The ones I made came apart in the oven and looked like cresent rolls on steroids! I don't have lavas recipe but I do have one in my huge book from school. Let me know if you wanna try it

stephani said...

Vaness, those pictures made me hungry for bagels. Want to come make a bagelry out of my kitchen? YUM.
Haha I love Rachel's comment...crescent rolls on steroids. Oh, how she makes me laugh!