Monday, June 15, 2009

good morning.


I had a dream that I got a random phone call from a lady that wanted to consider me as a contestant for some sort of Jr. Miss pageant, but for older women. Kind of like a second chance for those who finally have their act together and want to compete for a tiara. I tried to think of what I had to contribute and the only thing I could think was the one time I won Queen for a solo long ago. She sounded excited and told me to prepare a talent. I decided I would sing and play the piano, and I decided I wanted a song that was simple, easy, tasteful, unforgettable. So I decided to go with "Unforgettable." But after I rehearsed for a day, she called me back to tell me she decided to go with someone else who was more qualified. The winner was 42 and raised pigs. I can't compete with that.

1 comment:

Chris and Daneile said...

I downloaded the Picasa 3 from the internet onto my computer and after you import your pictures it gives you the option to Create a Collage with the pictures in the files. It is super easy. If you haven't downloaded that program onto your computer I highly recommend it. I love it. Plus it is totally free. Just Google Picasa and it will bring up the download for you. I was thinking the other day what all of us wives could go and do together and I was thinking it would be fun to go to one of those pottery places and paint some stuff. Let me know what you think. We all need to get away from these darn apartments for a little break. I am starting to get extremely stir crazy.