Monday, December 28, 2009

I think leather jackets are back in.

I made up my own prompts and tagged myself at the same time......

how do you feel: bad for people who read my blog expecting something cute and funny, but pity me instead.

what's the best part of your day: 6 pm when my husband gets home from work

biggest peeve right now: in-your-face-liberally slanted status updates on facebook.

current obsession: ruffles and scalloped edges, owls, and orange accents

favorite way to spend your day off: getting things done, going out for lunch, and lounging around the house

what have you been putting off: buying new jeans and getting a haircut

what show always makes you feel better: Will & Grace

last movie you watched and loved: Where the Wild Things Are. Loved it!

favorite movie ever: Wicker Park

what are you currently listening to: Up To The Mountain by Patty Griffin

how do you think others see you: like a Liz Lemon from 30 Rock

last awkward moment: when I requested to be friends on facebook with someone I've known since 1st grade and got denied, then saw them not two days later at Winger's. Awkward. For them, not me. I think my new last name threw them off (???) I hope.

Any shout outs: This goes out to my laptap. Dear laptop, thank you for being my best friend this past year. Through thick and thin, you've gotten me through it all. thanks.

Tag, you're it!

2 comments:

stephani said...

Vanessa I love your posts. You always make me laugh! You are so great I just love the things you say. I hope you guys had a great Christmas!

Team Garza Zija Distributor said...

I'm with Steph, I enjoy reading your blog and feel like I get to know you better because of it, keep em coming! :)-Erika