Saturday, December 19, 2009

Here are some pictures of things I was doing this week instead of studying for finals.






I'm tempted not to go back to school. I'm registered for next semester just in case I am inspired to continue my long journey to nowhere.

I got home from work today at noon and stayed home all day. Taylor picked up some El Herr for dinner and let me stay home and watch Elf. Sometimes you just want to stay in.

I've put on some weight because I don't have time to exercise. Unless you count work, where I work up to speeds of 180 mph for a constant 6 hours. Every day. So I guess I'm actually just "filling out." Tight pants is my biggest pet peeve.

I'm ready to quit my job any day now. So frustrated and exhausted.

I have a dirty secret: I love Whatya want from me from the fabulous Adam Lambert. Yes, yes i do.

I watched my little sister in White Christmas last night. She is quite the performer. She blew me away.

No comments: