Thursday, February 5, 2009

Snot Rocket

I think this is the THIRD time since October that I've gotten a cold. Weird because between all the hand washing I accumulate (dry hands to prove it) in one day, I should have the healthiest and strongest immune system. But it sucks and my latest sickness is the kind where snot gathers on the inside of your nose and when you finally blow, a 1/4 cup ends up in the tissue. Well, not only that, but if I blow too hard or too much in one blowing, I get a bloody nose because bloody noses run rampant in my family. Not to mention the lining of my uterus is shedding this week. And to top it all off, Sunday morning I sliced my pointer finger with the dough knife. It bled through the bandaging three times so I finally glued it shut with the super glue Taylor uses to fix his computer I think. It's all good now- it's always good to flush out the iron every once a good while.

1 comment:

John and Maren Williams said...

Oh Vanessa, I love that you use baking measurements to help describe the amount of mucus flowing from your nose. Get well soon, so we can do something really exciting this weekend...(remember Johnny's fortune cookie?) ;)