Monday, February 23, 2009

all his goodness, all for me


I shouldn't have gotten married with only a month break because of obvious reasons. My Honeymoon mentality has turned into a 2 1/2 month bender. Have maybe done about 3 hours of homework this semester, but have reserved the rest of this week to make up late work. At first I started to wonder if I was depressed or something. But I think it really comes down to one thing: Taylor. He is such a distraction, but a really really good, fun one. He gives me space and time to do homework every evening, but I'm never motivated to sit down and study, knowing he's in the other room. 
I know I don't wear my heart on my sleeve but Taylor is truly a god send. This is how I know: regardless of my mood, or the severity of my anxiety, he can always comfort me. After a taxing week of school, simplot games, work, and amazing amounts of sleep deprivation, I know at the end of the day, someone cares for my happiness. If I feel entitled to stuff my face with Reeces, he doesn't judge. If I want to indulge in TV time, it's granted. If I suck at rubbing his back, and stop after two mins, he doesn't beg for more, but will instead, rub my feet and back until I'm dozing off. So sure, maybe communication isn't his strongest point, but I appreciate the ways he makes up for it. He is a good friend, my best friend, and I would be shattered without him.  Plus, he's a total hottie. I just want to stare at him all day. oh yeah, that's pretty much what I do when I'm not eating chocolate. 

3 comments:

Chris and Daneile said...

Hey Vanessa it's Daneile. I can't believe I found your blog. I just barely started one myself. Your post was so cute and nice. He is a pretty lucky to have you too. You guys make a great couple. If you want you can take a peak at my blog it's chrisanddaneile.blogspot.com. We should all get together soon.

Chris and Daneile said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sam and kyrsten said...

im glad i found your blog! i couldnt ever find it after you told me about it. its so cute! you guys look like your so happy! im happy for you! your so wonderful!