Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I'm not above 25 random things




1. I don't like the word "random." It's too oversimplified of an expression, and you'll never hear it come out of my mouth.

2. I love North America.

3. I also love the other 6 continents. North America looks especially aesthetically beautiful on a topographical map.

4. Babies are my weakness. I'm surprised I don't have one yet.

5. I can't handle stuffy rooms. I like windows cracked open even if it's freezing outside.

6. I like my juice watered-down.

7. I can't stand when people start packing their books when the professor is trying to finish up their lecture. So disrespectful!

8. I have near-perfect pitch but absolutely no musical talent to show for it.

9. My favorite book is Mrs. Mike.

10. I'm trying to be a foofy-foofy girl and less minimalistic; Taylor thinks it's weird I haven't decked out our apartment with framed pictures and throw pillows and what not. It must have something to do with my inability to tolerate stuffy rooms.

11. Regardless of the aforementioned confession that I live in a bare-walled and bland basement apartment, I'm obsessed with interior design. It's my bliss.

12. I knew I'd walk out of the temple with Taylor after our first date.

13. I'm really aware of social interactions and can detect false motives in under 10 seconds.

14. Elder Eyring is my favorite speaker.

15. I feel much better about life after I brush my teeth.

16. I love working at Mrs. Powell's. I think I'm addicted.

17. I wet the bed clear up until I was 9 or 10 years old.

18. I have had some of my best conversations with my 8 year old niece, Emma. She's been a really good friend to me.

19. I'm pretty hairless and only need to shave once a week.

20. I prefer sherbet to ice cream.

21. I'm good with driving directions but, as a whole, am geographically challenged.

22. My fingernails don't grow in beautifully so they are forever short and jagged from breaking.

23. I love a good peanut butter and honey sandwich.

24. I never particularly wanted to go to college. Which explains why my senior year of highschool I was a total waste of skin.

25. I love Anemones. LOVVVE.

3 comments:

Phil G. said...

I am going to be honest...I don't know if you like me after reading your 25 random things. I say random a lot. and I wonder if you detect alterior motives when i talk to you now (I promise I don't). I do however agree with you...I am very minimalistic and I hate it when people pack up before the teacher is done.

vanessa said...

I never notice that you say random a lot or suspect any alterior motives. But you did forget to mention that you also love anemone flowers like me. I think you need to do a 25 random list, cousin-in-law. :)

sam and kyrsten said...

i totally think your lying about loving mrs. powells. no one can love it for very long.. i too was a bed pee-er! :)