Friday, April 2, 2010

Two more weeks and just a few more hoops and we'll be home owners. Yay! The end of the crazy home-buying process is coming to an end. Now I can lock myself away in my room and do some homework. My spanish is getting better, slowly. At this point, I would love to visit Spain or Mexico *hint hint Taylor* but El Herradero is good enough for now. TAMALE! those are so good. Ensalada, sopa, bebo diet coca cola. I'm still obsessed with food, can ya tell! I thought of good business endeavor; a little joint called Toast. A cute set-up like Starbucks, drive-thru window and all. What it is is about 5-6 ounces per slice of hearty homemade toasted bread with your choice of butter, honeybutter, cinnamon sugar, jam, peanut butter, etc. Healthy breakfast on the go. Simple. Delicious. Filling. Plus a side of fresh fruit or hard-boiled egg. Speaking of eggs, SO excited for my favorite time of year, EASTER! Things are looking up-just four more weeks of this semester, two more weeks til we're moved in, and about one more week until the weather lets me ride my bike to school. wahoo. I'll start posting more pics because i realize my blog is rather bare and boring. Chocolate bunnies, anyone!? hop, hop, hop

3 comments:

sam and kyrsten said...

you truly are the best. all of your posts are so entertaining. im so excited you guys are getting a house and rather jealous actually. i very much thing Toast is a wonderful idea. please make it happen. ill be waiting.

John and Maren Williams said...

Holy ADD Vanessa. Let me recap your one paragraph post. It started with buying a house to homework to spanish, to going to mexico, to mexican food, to owning a business to easter, back to your house then finished up with riding your bike.

vanessa said...

hhahahahahahahahahaha.