Monday, April 26, 2010

13

Good news. My 12 pg paper I haven't started yet is now due Friday instead of Wednesday. More time for me to update my blog and find other ways to put off this dreaded paper.

So we are all moved in to our first home. It took four trailer loads to haul two people's junk across town and all but one room is put together. Pictures? no, not yet. Not until we have everything situated, walls painted, and some pictures up on the bare walls. Our families have been wonderful to us and eager to help in any way possible. Our first day in our house fell on my niece's birthday, so naturally, a weenie roast in our backyard was in order.












Can you tell whose birthday it is?!! This is my little bro Richard chopping wood. He's a beast. He's also the best.

Wanna know what 13 means? It's how many times I've moved since I graduated from highschool. WOW. I think that means I have ADD or serious commitment issues if on average I'm moving twice a year. Taylor is convinced he's moved more, but he was in summer sales, not just a single gal in Pocatello trying to find her own place in the world. Needless to say, I'm super happy that for at least 3 years, we won't be budging. I'm so sick of packing up my toiletries, things rubbing up against my toothbrush, mixing hair products with cleaning products for the sake of room....ANYWHO....My sister Megan and I will be in this summer's Farmer's Market, starting May 8th probably. Stop on by and see what going on in Old Town. Trying to convince Taylor to play his guitar for tips. He's thinking about it. :)

4 comments:

Team Garza Zija Distributor said...

What are you doing at the farmers market? I was wanting to maybe do it when I got in town once or twice, I have a folding banquet table and a 10x10 tent canopy thing. How did you get involved?

Chris and Daneile said...

Party looked like so much fun! I am so jealous that you guys have a fire pit in your backyard. How fun! Hurry up and get your house stuff done because I really want to see some pics. We are so happy for you guys on your new house. Congrats!

sam and kyrsten said...

i cant wait to see pictures! good luck with all the small odds and ends left! what are you doing in the farmers market? your awesome.

Janet said...

Vanessa! I just came across your blog! It looks like you're doing well. Congrats on the house! :)