Sunday, March 21, 2010

I'm so much nicer when i get my way

No spring break plans, however, we hope to be homeowners by the end of this week or next. House shopping is fun for me, but cranking out figures and negotiating with banks is not too fantastic. I think the TRUE sides of both Taylor and I surfaced for the first time in our entire relationship. He likes turds and I like gems. He likes square footage and I like floor plans. He's a closet interior designer and we both agree with how we'd polish whatever turd we buy, so that's good. Needless to say, I'm fine with doing NOTHING for a whole week. and by nothing I really mean do everything but on my own terms and not having to drive from work to school to home and back to school and back to work then back to home and stop at the grocery store or stop and get some gas or stop and babysit my nieces or stop at office max to fax something to my realtor or go to the library or lab or..... I'll fill you all in hopefully in a week. Then the moving begins!! yay...........

No comments: