Saturday, March 13, 2010

i have no filter

Things that bug me:

-Mischa Barton
-when people make silly requests with the word dear . Dear butt, please shrink. thank you. Vanessa
-when people start a sentence with "here's a fun fact...."
-when people describe everything as "fabulous." I know words come in trends, but this one is superfluous.
-When people say "happy day, my friends." Ok, hippie.
-hippies
-people who act like they discovered Anthropologie. I shopped there in high school ten years ago.
-people who overdress. for school.
-when people only talk about school. "so how's school." Mostly because I have nothing interesting to say back. Just make it easy for both of us and ask where I got my shoes.
-when people don't wear coats when it's clearly cold outside. This is Idaho, buy a coat.
-when people picket
-when people brag about how awesome someone they love is when the person they're bragging about is really just pulling their weight in life just like everyone else.
-Live, laugh, love vinyl lettering on walls and Real Deals three dimensional tin stars
-friends who go to EFY camp for one week and come back thinking they're better than you.
-fairweather mormons
and, last but not least,
-Bob Marley's music.

wow that felt good.

5 comments:

sam and kyrsten said...

oh man. you rock. i do love bob though. sorry :)

stephani said...

HAHA. i freakin love you.

John and Maren Williams said...

Wow, I can second pretty much all of those! especially 'dear something', vinyl lettering, the stars and bob marley

Rachel said...

Oh I thought I was the only person who hates vinyl letters and the stars! I want to rip them off every wall and house I see them on!

vanessa said...

ok, Bob Marley was a good man. I just cannot do Reggae. not for one second.
'Dear something' was cute for a while, but it's totally overused and weird, like talking in third-person all the time is weird.
And vinyl lettering is what you do if you have no other option for decoration. I still prefer a bare wall. ok, thanks for letting me rant again! love ALL of you!!