Saturday, January 24, 2009

Happy early Valentine's Day to me, from me



Cutest. Dog. Ever.

Taylor and I have been considering getting Hershey a playmate but we weren't sure if we should opt for another dog in our tiny apartment or get a free kitten from one of his clients. KSL. com posts new dog ads ever minute and once I saw this little guy's picture, I impulsively contacted the seller, and went to Idaho Falls the next night to pick him up....

When I got to the lady's house, I was greeted by a slew of barking Boston Terriers; this lady was obsessed. And kinda crazy. She obviously made a living from breeding BTs in her home, which is fine as long as she knows what she's doing.

I brought him home and Taylor couldn't stop laughing. He's cute-just a little bit alien-looking. But BTs are great about warming up and make the best cuddlers. Hershey was wary, which was expected. But now they are best pals and little Jonas's bug eyes make me smile everytime I look at him.

1 comment:

Phil G. said...

i need to come play with your dogs...and taylor. You can play too if you want vanessa