Sunday, January 18, 2009

8 things a blog reveals about what kind of extra time the blogger has on their hands

8 Things I am obsessed with right now

1. Trail mix
2. Netflix
3. first four seasons of The Office on Netflix
4. getting a second dog
5. re-arranging furniture
6. sticking to a budget
7. getting totally out of debt
8. finishing up school

8 Words or Phrases I use often
1. what should we do for dinner?
2. Hershey!!
3. what time did you go to bed?
4. The door is ajar!
5. Kitchen door- Open!
6. hmmmm…
7. will you rub my neck/shoulders/back??

8. that’s whackadoodle

8 shows that I love to watch right now
1. United States of Tara
2. Flight of the Conchords
3. King of Queens
4. Big world, small people
5. Barefoot Contessa
6. Sex and the City
7. THE OFFICE!!!!
8. Project Runway

8 things I did yesterday
1. worked at 4:30 am

2. went to a dance meeting
3. long-boarded with Hershey in tow
4. went back to dance for teacher training
5. Went to Costco
6. Fell asleep to Mozart and the Whale
7. Woke up and made tomato soup and grilled cheese
8. watched movies with Phil and Mandy

8 favorite places to eat
1. Senang, the one time I went
2. Fifth Street Bagelry-mostly for their diet coke
3. Friday’s-cranberry pecan salad
4. my mom’s-roast and mashed potatoes
5. Johnny Carinno’s – chicken primavera
6. Wolfgang Puck- also, the one time I went
7. LEI’s Mongolian
8. Taco Time

8 things I am looking forward to
1. Wicked in SLC with Lori, Rachel, and Ericka
2. Valentine’s Day
3. Spring Break trip to…….
4. My parents moving
5. the end of the semester
6. early recital (March 20th-yay)
7. being in charge of the dance program at the Gateway
8. Axis to be successful

8 things that are on my wish list
1. one of us getting a job with benefits
2. new apartment or house with a huge fenced yard
3. running shoes
4. trip to Alaska

5. trip to see dustin and kumi in California
6. Boston Terrier

7. quieter upstairs neighbors
8. veneers

No comments: