Saturday, November 20, 2010

slightly melted Moose Tracks ice cream sounds perfect right now.

I had my last check-up last week. I'm going bi-monthly now (eek!). Glucose test went a lot better than I anticipated. Drink wasn't too bad, but really sweet. Got blood taken and I did awesome! I talked through the whole draw, but still wasn't able to watch the blood come out. ~shiver~ I need to gain 3 lbs, but I don't have an appetite. Still a potato girl and love Ritz crackers w/cheese. That's my diet. Sometimes I crave pie, and like now, I crave chocolate ice cream. I'm always pleasantly surprised when I eat old foods that I used to devour and they taste just like I remember. Did you know Hyperemesis Gravidarum (which I'm mostly over) is a disease?! Just found that out. Oh, and that it affects 0.5-2.0% of pregnant women. woot!  Just call me lady luck. As I've mentioned, I'd be on cloud nine if we discover a hidden twin in there this whole time. I'm sure I'd know by now. My size doesn't indicate more than one. But me throwing up still, seven months along, does. And that at the last two check ups, they got two different heart rates each time they placed the doppler on my belly. "oh, the baby must've kicked. that's why it shot up from 125 to 150 bpm in 0.000001 seconds." Uh, okay. I have my suspicions, but I'm too chicken to say anything for fear of looking stupid.Here's some recent pictures.

                              Going blond. Slowly..
                 Around 7 month mark. Currently 7.5 months
                                            full frontal view. you're welcome.

1 comment:

stephani said...

i love your hair!! and your pretty pregger body. you are so cute. i hope you are feeling well. i am so sorry you have been so sick! im sure holding that baby (or babies?!) will make it all feel worth it!